Monday, April 12, 2010

New Spring Layouts

Well, I made these layouts for a call and then didn't send them off in time, oops. So here are a couple of pages I made using pictures from last Easter. The first is the day we dyed eggs, which was the first time we had done it (we didn't get around to it this year either). I used up a bunch of American Crafts chipboard eggs I've had for a couple of years. I decorated the plain eggs with rubons, ribbon, and border stickers, which was as fun as actually dying the eggs!


The second is of my oldest daughter on Easter morning looking for the Easter bunny and her basket. I used the Cricut quite a bit on this one. I used the rabbit from "Zooballoo", the basket from "Doodlecharms" and the "Tear Drop" font.

5 comments:

  1. omgosh your layouts are DARLING!!

    love the fun line of details under the photos in the first one

    and on the 2nd that bunny hopping is just SO cute!!

    Thanks for playing at Scrap that Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my love the way you played with the ac eggs. i may now be digging mine out and doing the same! thanks for playing along at Scrap that Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Scrap That Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the first one...well, I love them both. BUT, that first one has some amazing colors!!! Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages!! The colors on the first one are awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete