Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I have a few projects to share today.

First is a baby shower card I made for a coworker using the Color Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to use at least 3 of the following colors: Yellow, Blue, Spring Green, Grass Green. I used the first three for my card.


Next is the Recipe Challenge I created for the Challenge Master NSD Crop. Here it is:

S= stamp
C= chipboard
R= ribbon
A= acrylic
P= patterned paper

Above are the items you must use. Along with that you must use 1-5 of each of those items (each number only once). For example, for my page I used:

3 stamps- 1, s, t
5 pieces of chipboard (the flower outsides and centers are separate pieces)
2 ribbons
1 acrylic accent
4 different patterned papers

After I posted the challenge I realized that I had used an epoxy accent instead of acrylic, so the "acrylic" part of the challenge is to use an accent that is "plasticy".


Finally, I did the progressive Build a Page Challenge that Janet posted for NSD. She had 9 separate directions and we had to complete each step before even looking at the next. I have never done one of these before, but it was a lot of fun. Here is my finished layout.



Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be posting a new calendar challenge at Challenge masters!

No comments:

Post a Comment