Monday, September 6, 2010

New Projects and Project 365 Week 3

Well, it's been a busy week, but I have found a little time to get some scrapping done and take pictures each day. I will start with my scrapping projects. The first is a layout that I used this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays:

Here is the layout. It was fun to just play around with product and use one of my new border punches.

I've decided to start building my card stash by using the scraps from the layouts I make to create a card. Here is the one I made using scraps from the above layout.


Here are my photos for the week:

8/30 Our friends' newborn baby


8/31 My water bottle and flowers collected by my girls at the park


9/1 My girls playing in birdseed in the driveway


9/2 A polar bear at the Como Zoo


9/3 My daughter in the ball pit at open gym


9/4 My daughter having a smore


9/5 Bottles and pump pieces, my life has revolved around these things for the past week as we try to figure out what is going on with my son's digestion

No comments:

Post a Comment