Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Three Cards, Two Challenges, and 1 Layout

I made a few cards the past week for various occasions. The first was Rick's birthday:

The next was to celebrate the birth of a friend's baby (his initials are TC).

The girls also made cards for him. :)

Then I made a card for a baby shower. This one was also for the Surprise Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to make a "shaker card". To make mine, I cute the bear using the Cricut and the Doodlecharms cartridge. I used a craft knife to cut out the middle of the belly. I cut a piece of transparency to match the size of the hole and glued it over the hole. Then I cut foam adhesive into small pieces and lined the edges of the hole. I poured a few colors of beads into the "bowl I had created with the foam and then pressed the card onto the the tape to attach the accent.

Finally, I made this layout with pictures from my brother and sister-in-law's wedding from last year. I did the Manufacturer Challenge for this one. The challenge was to use products from 4 of the following manufacturers: Bazzill, Echo Park, Fancy Pants, Bo Bunny, Making Memories, American Crafts, and Prima. I used Bazzill Bling for the mats, Bo Bunny for the background, American Crafts Thickers for the title, Fancy Pants rub-ons, and Prima polka dot flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment