Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet Child O' Mine

Rick is home this week and I am taking full advantage and getting some scrapping done! I have gotten 2 layouts done in the last two days!

The first I did just to get back into it. It is the page I have been thinking about doing for a while. I wasn't sure what to do at first, but then I started pulling out the scrolls and it came together. I used my new "Storybook" cartridge and my Cricut for the corners on the invitation. I wanted to stamp some scrolls, but wanted to soften them, so I stamped them with watermark ink and then took a tissue and rubbed red chalk over the stamped image while it was still wet. I LOVE how it turned out!



The second layout I did for the Scrap That Tune challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to use a line from the Guns n' Roses song "Sweet Child O' Mine". I decided to use these pictures of Addy sleeping. I added interest to the title by using different letters for each word.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment