Sunday, January 30, 2011

Calendar Pages

Last year when I was working on my gift calendars a friend suggested I make one for my own family. Well, this year I am doing it! I have March-May done from when I was the "Calendar Diva" at Challenge Masters last year, but I needed to do January and February.

For January, I used the sketch for the February Guest Designer contest at Back Porch Memories. The challenge was to use this sketch:

Here is my layout:

(Sadly, I wasn't chosen, but I will be trying again!)

For February I used the current sketch at Sketchy Thursdays:

Here is my layout:


Finally, I did this layout for the Stash Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to use themed supplies. I used some fall/Halloween papers and some fall phrase stickers for this layout.

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo's!!! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the title work on all of them! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layouts! Loving your title with the ST sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete