Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One is Fun!

I have gotten a few more layouts and cards done the past few days. This one I did for the Manufacturer challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge for this month was to use at least 4 products by Basic Grey. Basic Grey is one of my favorite manufacturers, so this was pretty easy. This layout is from Addy's first birthday last year. The pick patterned paper and striped patterned paper are Basic Grey, as are the chipboard letters in the title, the chipboard scroll, the tag and the felt ice cream cone.

Sunday was my sister in law's birthday, so I made this card using the scraps from the "Sweet Child O' Mine" layout that I did early last week. I also got to use my new Texture Boutique that I got for Christmas to do the embossing on the bottom.

I also did this layout. I scraplifted a layout from the July/August issue of CK. Addy has always been pretty adventurous. In fact, as soon as she started crawling and pulling up on things I started to find her in tight spaces. Here are some examples.

Finally, I made this card with scraps from the above layout. I also used my Texture Boutique more on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment