Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project 365 Week 22

A pretty "regular" week for us. I missed one day (I totally forgot).

1/10 Making pizzas at Old Chicago. We went with out MOPS group. The kids got to make their own pizzas and, while they were baking, we went on a tour of the kitchen.


1/12 Another 6 month photo shoot of Will. Here he is showing off his sitting skills.


1/13 Ellie playing in the sensory table of sand at ECFE


1/14 Guess what? It snowed AGAIN!


1/15 All three kids taking a bath together. Will tipped over 4 times and then I decided it was time to clean him up and get him out. Also, notice how Addy is looking off into the distance? This is how she "smiles for a picture."


1/16 We got to celebrate Max's 3rd birthday with a pirate themed party. Here is Max sucking on a lime.


**Okay, I am posting this at the request of some friends. If you have a weak stomach, DO NOT scroll any further.

Here is my "action shot" from my 6 month photo shoot with Will. This was also when I decided it was time to be done... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment