Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Summer and Princesses

I got a couple of layouts done this week! The first I did for the Manufacturer Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to use 2 of these 3 manufacturers: My Mind's Eye, Graphic 45 and Core'dinations. I own no Graphic 45 (it's just not my style), so the choice was easy! I used a layout from the July/August CK as inspiration for this one.


I've had the chipboard pieces sitting around for a couple of months. Usually I go from the colors in the photos to select my papers, but for this one I went from the chipboard. I was very happy to find this Bo Bunny Alissa paper, the colors were perfect! Ellie had so much fun when we went to see Disney on Ice, I'm pretty sure it is what caused her current obsession with all things princess. She still talks about it and always calls it "Disney Princesses on Ice Skating."

No comments:

Post a Comment