Saturday, March 12, 2011

Get Sketchy!

I have a couple more cards to share and a layout.

The first card I made using the current sketch at Get Sketchy, which is a card sketch blog. I used my new "Live Simply" Cricut cartridge for the butterfly and everything is scraps! (Can you totally tell I am craving spring from the colors and flowers on this card?)



The next card was the card I made yesterday. The "Birthday Girl" sentiment was one I had cut out for a layout but wasn't quite what I had in mind. The was my starting point and I chose papers to go with it.


Finally, I made this layout for Will's scrapbook- he now has 2 pages in his book! I was itching to use some of the boy stuff I had collected so I pulled out these photos from the day he was born. The big circle paper reminded me of a quilt with its different patterns so I pulled out my sewing machine for this one and added some stitching.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy - these are all beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete