Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chopped Week #4

This is the final week of the Chopped Contest at Challenge Masters. Our challenge this week was to use one "ingredient" from each week. Here is a review of the past weeks:

Week 1:
lime green
circles
paint

Week 2:
yellow
dimensional flowers
scallops

Week 3:
white
cardboard
stitching

I decided to use paint from the first week, scallops from the second, and, I know this is going to be a shock, WHITE from last week. But, in my defense, I was working with wedding photos so it worked well. I used the paint with some foam stamps that I have never used before (I've used stamps from the set, just not these particular ones). For the scallops, I punched scalloped circles (yes, there are scallops ON my scallops!), cut them in half and lined them up. For the title I used my Cricut to cut the letters from chipboard and then patterned paper. After I glued them together I went around the edges with a black pen and then covered the letters with Star Dust Stickles. I have been struggling a bit lately with two pagers and then add wanting to put the program and invite on the page, this was a tough layout for me. But, it is done, and that is what matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment