Friday, April 1, 2011

A Week's Worth of Cards

Here are the cards I made this week.

This one I made on Wednesday using the current sketch from Cardabilities. I rotated the sketch and added my sentiment across the bottom. I think I may try to use this sketch again, because I feel like there is a lot that can be done with this one...



Last Saturday I had some friends over and we made cards for the troops. It was a lot of fun to create with other people and I hope to do it again soon (hopefully without kids next time!). I was able to make 3 cards over the course of the day. We worked together to make a card, each adding something to it. Here is how that turned out:

(I "stole" this picture from my friend Taryn's blog post about our card making day. You can read more about it here.)

Here are the other 3 cards I made that day:




And the rest of my cards for the week:



1 comment:

  1. These are uber adorable!! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm always excited to see visitors from MINNESOTA!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete