Friday, May 6, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day!

Actually, National Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow, but there are lots of festivities that have already started! Challenge Masters is hosting a crop in our forum. There are 10 different challenges posted and tomorrow night we will be playing some games.

I have posted a "Progressive" Challenge. For this challenge, I created a layout and then wrote step by step instructions. However, you are to only look at the instructions one at a time as you complete them. So you have no idea what is coming next! Someone else had done this last year and I thought it was so fun and it actually makes for a pretty quick page because you don't have the opportunity to sit around and debate what to use and where to use it. Here is my first direction:

Gather your supplies: 2 4”x6” ish photos (I have one vertical and one horizontal), 1 sheet of cardstock, 3 different patterned papers (one should be decorative edge)- these may be scraps, tag or quote, 1 ribbon, one round ~1 ½” embellishment, 3 similarly sized embellishments, 3 small metal embellishments, letter stickers in various fonts or paper to cut title.

If you would like to complete the challenge, go here. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Also, Frosted Designs will be holding an online crop on our blog and Facebook page starting tonight at 5. I am hosting a 1 hour scraplift challenge on Sunday at 1.

I hope you have a chance to be creative this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment