Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scrapping Time!

I had the opportunity to spend several hours last Saturday at Archiver's scrapbooking. It was wonderful!! I met up with my friend Shannon and we had a great time chatting and working on our books. The first part of the time I worked on this mini album that I started at Scrapfest last September. I got all of the photos I had in it, but realized I need more! So all I am posting right now is the cover (which will also change when I print some more photos).


After I completed what I could on the album I decided to to a layout. I got another page done for Will's album. This one is of his first bath in the hospital. I realized looking at these pictures that Will's hair was really dark when he was born. He has become quite the little blondy! This one I had some fun layering with the bubbles and brad in the middle of the page. The paper bubbles are a cut from the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge. The felt was actually meant to be a cloud, but I thought it worked well as bubbles too!


I thought I would have to go home after I completed this layout, because Addy had been sick that morning and I felt bad leaving Rick to not only deal with all three kids all afternoon/evening, but a sick kid as well. But, Addy was feeling much better and my WONDERFUL husband called and said I could stay a while longer. So I made this layout for Ellie's book. The collage is one of the premade ones you can download from Scrapbooks Etc., all I did was select the photos, resize them and print out the collage. The paper I used on here is from the K and Company Berry Patch collection. I bought this pad of paper at an estate sale last Thursday because I loved the fun colors and patterns! The entire layout is a scraplift of Gretta Hammond from the October 2009 Scrapbooks Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment