Friday, January 6, 2012

Sketch and Cricut Challenge

I made this card for my mother-in-law whose birthday is on Monday using the latest sketch from Unscripted Sketches. (By the way, they chose my card as one of their top three last week!)



My card also qualifies for the current challenge on the "Cooking with Cricut" blog which is to use something new! For this card I used the new "Cindy Loo" cartridge my husband got for me for Christmas. This cartridge has lots of different swirls and scrolls, some adorable animals, a few "lace" paper cuts and more. I used one of the paisley cuts and I think it turned out pretty cool!

4 comments:

  1. Another great card Jessica! You definitely have a knack for combining elements on your card. Love the inked edges and the colors all work really well together. Hope to have you playing along again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful and lovely card. Love all the colors and paper. You worked everything out! The combinations are great. TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card- love the papers, and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Hugs,
    Heather P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love all the little extra and the wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cooking with Cricut!

    ReplyDelete