Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scrap Fit: Fun at the Fair

This week's challenge at Scrap Fit is to use kraft paper on a layout. I don't use kraft that often for some reason, but I had a lot of fun with this page, so I think I will be pulling it out more often. For the background on the top of the page I used some Ranger Snow Cap Distress Stain on some bubble wrap and pressed the bubble wrap onto the background. I really like how it turned out, it added just the right amount of texture! For the flower border I fussy cut flowers from a sheet of patterned paper and attached them with differing thicknesses of foam adhesive. Finally, for the chipboard flowers, I used various colors of mists to color them. I added some pink Stickles to the pick parts of the flower for even more glittery shine.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is fantastic! You did my favorite thing...bubble wrap stamping! I love your bright colors against the kraft background. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 2-pager!! So much texture and dimension in your fussy cutting texture stamping, and bright colors!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete