Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mojo Monday +1

I have finished my last two cards for the week. For the first one I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I did some custom coloring of the elements on my page. The twill ribbon was cream and I thought it would look better yellow so I pressed my "Wild Honey" Distress Ink pad over the ribbon and then sprayed it with water to help it soak in. My 5-year-old watched me do this and thought it was so cool! :) I have to admit, I was pretty happy with the outcome as well! I also wanted to use a flower for the scalloped circle element, but didn't have a flower in the right color, so I took a purple one and sprayed it with "Slate" Glimmer Mist.
This is the card that I did today using the scraps from my layout for "Scrapbooking Your Faith" (which I will post shortly). This card was pretty quick to put together, but I really like how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment