Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stamping and Sketch Challenge

For my card on Tuesday, I used a sketch from My Scraps and More. It is a pretty basic sketch that left a lot of room for interpretation. I rotated it 90 degrees for my card. Bo Bunny also posted a card challenge that day, which was to use some of their stamps on a card. I pulled out my Bo Bunny stuff and made this card using paper and stamps from their Sun Kissed line. I stamped and embossed the cute little bird stamp and then colored it in with some pens. The green on the bird is a metallic pen, so it is actually a darker color, but the flash make it look pastel. (I had to use flash when I took the photo because it was a dreary day...) I also stamped some fun flowers on the background of the sentiment block. Anyway, here is the sketch and the card:


No comments:

Post a Comment