Sunday, March 25, 2012

Unscripted Sketches and Cards from Card Making Day

Yesterday I held a Card Making Day at my house. Six of my friends were able to stop by and make cards. I had a great time and I hope they did too! Over the course of the day, I was able to make 7 cards!

For this card I used this week's sketch at Unscripted Sketches. I used a stamp set that I had kind of forgotten about until I saw someone else using it. I stamped the same image 4 times in brown. After I had attached them to the card I decided I wanted a little variation in the design so I stamped it again using Versamark and gold embossing powder. I attached that square to my card using foam adhesive to give it a little dimension.




For the rest of my cards I focused on using up scraps and using some different Cricut cuts.









4 comments:

  1. Wow, all your cards are so beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with Unscripted this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very productive day that resulted in 7 beautiful cards! I love the soft, muted colors that you used in your Unscripted challenge card. Thank you so much for choosing to play along with our challenge this week. Hope you can play along again with us next week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so neat, great use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards - love the colors you used for the US! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete