Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April Layout Tag

I participated in a round of layout tag at Club CK. This time I was first in line and got to work from this fabulous sketch:

As you can see, I rotated the sketch to accommodate my horizontal photos.  I used transparency for the circles so they are pretty subtle.  To add some texture and layers to the flower elements, I stamped some flowers and then added paper flowers on top .  The title was cut using the "Makin' the Grade" cartridge.  The transformation of the sketch was pretty cool, you can check it out here.
Supplies
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Press, Robin's Nest, Provo Craft
Transparency- Anna Griffin
Dew Drops- Robin's Nest
Flowers- Prima, Kaiser Craft
Die Cutter- Cricut
Cartridge- Makin the Grade
Stamps- Stampin Up
Ink- Clearsnap, Ranger
Brad- Basic Grey
Journal Spot- Jillibean Soup
Pen- Tsukeniko, Sakura
Pencils- Koh-I-Noor
Punch- Ronic- Martha Stewart
Circle Cutter- Creative Memories
Sticker- Little Yellow Bicycle 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job with the sketch! Love your border strips and title work!!

    ReplyDelete