Monday, May 28, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #215- Learning is Fun!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope you are having a fun and safe weekend!

Today is the reveal of the newest sketch at Nuts About Sketches.  It is another fabulous two pager!  For this one, I tried to make photos I already had printed out work, so I made quite a few adjustments.

Instead of the two photos on the left side, I used one and made a paper block to take up the larger space.  I also used several 3x4s across the bottom instead of the square photos.  I kept the paper strips, the title and journaling placement.

For the detail above the 4x6 photo and title area, I cut circles in various sizes from patterned paper and layered them.  I took a few epoxy stickers and layered those on top for some dimension.

For the detail across the bottom, I used a border punch, punched some scratch paper and traced that as the trail behind my snail.  Speaking of the snail, that, along with the pink felt were the last of the package!  Woo hoo!  I love when I use up supplies!!

That's all from me for today, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your lo is so fun! Love the circle border at the top, the pink felt and the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete