Sunday, June 3, 2012

June Calendar Page (Finally!)

I did not get my calendar page done in time for the beginning of the month this time, but I was close. I got sick on Thursday and was completely out of commission that day and that set me back a bit. Anyway, here is my layout for the month for Project 12 and I am using the right hand page on my calendar this month.

I used another Sketch Support sketch this month, but it looks like it may be my last for a while as Allison has decided to take a break.  :(  I think I will switch over to using Nuts About Sketches sketches since they are awesome and there is always at least one two page sketch per month!


I used some Creative Imaginations paper for this layout.  It isn't my usual style, but I thought it worked pretty well with all the vacation photos.
For the popcicles and ice cream cones, I used my Cricut and the "Doodlecharms" cartridge.  After I had cut all the pieces and glued them together I covered the ice cream part with Glossy Accents and let them dry.
The Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog is celebrating its birthday and one of the challenges this weekend is to make a summer layout.  So here's my summer layout!

Materials
Cardstock- Bazzill Basics, The Paper Company
Patterned Paper- Provo Craft, Creative Imaginations, Die Cuts With a View
Stickers- Creative Imaginations
Tape- Target
Chipboard_ K and Company, Making Memories
Punches- Marvy
Pen and ink- Tsukeniko
Adhesive, 3M, Ranger
Pen- Creative Memories
Die Cutter- Cricut
Cartridge- Doodlecharms

No comments:

Post a Comment