Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: 6-3-12

I meant to do the challenge last week, but with the holiday and a sick kid, it just didn't get posted. But I got it done this week! Most of the photos are from our visit at my in-laws' last weekend.

Shine
My in-laws have beautiful landscaping and gardens around their house. It is always fun to wander around and take some photos of the plants. Here are some pretty pink peonies that I shot from below to try to catch the sun shining through the petals.

Fast
Will loves cars and trucks and things that "go!" Here he is zooming some tractors around Grandma and Grandpa's kitchen.
Left
Yesterday the kids were playing in the driveway with chalk and Will took off his shoes (although he can't seem to figure out how to take them off when he gets in the house...). He walked through some of the chalk drawings and left these colorful little footprints on the drive way.
Peace
Another shot from my in-laws' house. A Mary statue among the hostas.

Plain
A swing could be considered "plain", but put a kid on it, and it is fun for hours (and lots of great photo ops!).



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful set :) I love plain! Looks plain fun ;)
    ENJOY!!!
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your plain shot. So pretty. And left too...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and last shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the statue of Mary among the Hostas. Beautiful!

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of pictures - and I absolutely love the last one of your child on the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. That last one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the swing is my favorite. isn't nice to see children enjoying something we have enjoyed in our younger years...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your set this week, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last shot is so so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete