Monday, July 23, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #223

It's Monday, so that means another Nuts About Sketches sketch! This week is a two pager so I decided to use it for my calendar page and Project 12. This was the last project I made using my June Counterfeit Kit.  I wanted to have a red, white and blue color scheme, but I also wanted to use up the paper from my kit, so I decided to put a twist on it and add some green, which goes really well with my photos.  Most of the embellishments on this one were pulled from my stash.

I am using the right hand page for the calendar.
Thanks for stopping by, you can check out what the rest of the team made with the sketch here.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill, American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Imaginisce, Provo Craft, Scenic Route
Die Cut Letters- Creative Memories
Rub Ons- Bo Bunny Press
Stickers- October Afternoon, Bo Bunny Press
Brads- Basic Grey
Ribbon- Michaels
Ink- Clearsnap, Ranger
Mask- Crafter's Workshop
Pen- Creative Memories
Tape- Target
Punch- Marvy
Gromlets- We R Memory Keepers
Colored Pencils- Koh-i-noor
Circle Cutter- Creative Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment