Sunday, July 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 7-1-12

I didn't take a ton of photos this week, but I felt like most of the prompts were pretty easy, so I really wanted to participate in the Scavenger Hunt. This week Sarah is hosting because Ashley had her baby- Yay!! Here are my photos for the week:

Sunset
This photo is not from this week, in fact it isn't even from this year, it is from last year on the 3rd of July. I don't have much for sunset photos, and this isn't a real vibrant sunset, but I love the light pink you can see starting to appear.


Sweet
My three kids giggling together after the youngest went down the slide at the park. It's so fun to see them playing together and getting along!

Hanging Around
Ellie hanging upside down while swinging.  Yes, I love swing photos!  :)

Funny Face
This is what you get when you ask and almost 2-year-old to make a funny face... I think it's a little scary!

Space
I struggled quite a bit with this one and this photo is kind of a stretch, but there is a lot of space between Addy's feet and the ground...


Ramblings and Photos

1 comment: