Monday, August 6, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #225

It's Monday which means a new sketch at Nuts About Sketches. This week it is a single page sketch. This sketch is a little different than my usual style, with the separated photo areas, but I had a lot of fun with it!

I used photos from our visit to an apple orchard/ pumpkin farm from a couple of years ago.  I've really been enjoying using rub ons lately, I like that they add texture to the page without bulk.  I also used a couple to dress up some chipboard buttons.

Materials
Cardstock- The Paper Company, American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Basic Grey, Bo Bunny
Rub Ons- Bo Bunny
Stickers- Bo Bunny, Target
Chipboard- Stodio Calico
Journal Spots- Making Memories, Michael's
Gems- Michael's
Ink- Clearsnap, Ranger
Pen- Sharpie
Twine- Pink Paislee
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Craft Edge
Font- Gorilla Milkshake

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun, fun page. I love the colors!! Rub-ons are so much fun. Cute, cute kids!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete