Monday, August 27, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #228- August calendar page

Hi all! I hope you are having a good Monday! Today is my last reveal at Nuts About Sketches. I have had a great time working with Shawn's sketches and being a part of this team and I look forward to continuing to work with the sketches in the future!

 Well, some of you may have noticed that I never shared my calendar layout for this month. That was because I used this sketch and had to wait for the reveal! I really enjoyed this sketch because there were so many places for photos. I also liked that some of the spots were for larger photos, which makes them easy to split to squeeze even more photos on! I am currently using the left hand page for my calendar.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- American Crafts, The Robin's Nest
Die Cuts- K and Company, Crate Paper
Buttons- Pink Paislee
Chipboard- Pink Paislee
Rub Ons- We R Memory Keepers
Font- CK Carefree
Rubber Charm-October Afternoon
Ribbon- The Robin's Nest
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Live Simply
Transparency- Hambly Screen Prints
Ink- Clearsnap, Tsukineko

No comments:

Post a Comment