Monday, November 5, 2012

November Calendar Page- NAS #234

It took me a couple of days into the month, but I finally got my calendar/ Project 12 page done! I used a Nuts About Sketches sketch that was posted early in October. I had a lot of fun playing with texture and making a homespun feel to the layout since most of the photos were from Thanksgiving.

I combined papers from a 6x6 paper pad by Jillibean Soup with some 12x12 papers from some other companies.  For the large circle in the center, I used my Cricut and the "Live Simply" cartridge.  I took the center circle and traced around it on scrap paper.  I then cut up the circle into wedges and then traced the wedges onto different patterned papers.  If you ever do this, I HIGHLY recommend numbering your pieces so you know what order to place them in the circle, otherwise you will have a very difficult puzzle to put together...

I wanted some larger red flower accents on may page, but I couldn't find any in my stash, so I ended up cutting my own from felt and then accenting them with orange fabric paint.

Materials
Cardstock- Bazzill, The Paper Company
Patterned Paper- Crate Paper- Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants Designs, Die Cuts With a View
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Live Simply
Stickers- October Afternoon, Karen Foster Designs, Little Yellow Bicycle
Spray Ink- Studio Calico
Ink- Ranger
Punches- Marvy, Martha Stewart, Tonic
Chipboard- Studio Calico
Tape- Target
Rub Ons- Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee
Fabric Paint- Duncan
Pen- Creative Memories
Button- Jesse James Co.
Ribbon- Stampin Up
Other- Felt, Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment