Monday, January 21, 2013

Baptism card

Our friends had their baby baptized the past weekend and we had the honor of being there to witness it.

I made this card for them using this week's Unscripted Sketch.  This week was a "piggyback challenge" which was to use stickers as well as the sketch.  I used a couple of silver photo corner stickers on either end of the sentiment.  I also did the 1/10/13 Scrap {play} challenge at My Scraps and More which was to use two colors; I used blue and cream.



I used all papers from my scrap file for this. I did some embossing and lots of distressing on this one. The stamps are from a great set I found a while back by Inkadinkadoo.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the embossing! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty ... love the pearl accents ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful and I bet they were thrilled to receive it. Great idea to use the photo corners, ver clever. Thanks for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete