Monday, January 21, 2013

Get Well card

I made this card the other day for my grandma who had hip replacement surgery a week and a half ago

The 1/6/13 card challenge at My Scraps and More is to make an easel card.  I have never made one before,  but decided to try my hand at it.  It was so easy!!  If you want to see the tutorial, click the link above.  I really like how it gives the card a little different look, but doesn't take any extra effort.

I used a card sketch by Pamela Young and my scraps from my ”Family of 6” layout.


For the sentiment on the inside, I used my Cricut and the ” Tags, Bags, Boxes and More” cartridge.

2 comments:

  1. I love the color, papers and your fabulous Cricut cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :) Sorry it took so long for me to get in here and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete