Sunday, February 3, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2-3-13

I'm doing a quick post with my photos for the scavenger hunt this week so I can do a little scrapbooking before the kids wake up from their naps!

 Hidden
 As in hidden eyes- what a goof! :)


Plain
Plain sweater, plain cute...


Left
Notice what his left hand is doing... I spent the entire time he was painting this day following him back and forth between the kitchen and bathroom cleaning up messes!


Fast
I'm cheating with this one, but as soon as I read this prompt I thought of this photo, taken by my husband, a few weeks ago. However, since one of my goals in doing the scavenger hunt is to share photos of the kids, I decided to just go with it! This is one of the costumes he got for Christmas so he would have some dress up clothes besides fairy wings and princess dresses. :)


Peace
 Sleeping baby anyone?

3 comments:

  1. The children are just adorable. I think you either have a budding artist or a race car driver there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping baby, adorable! Loving the fancy dress up and painting!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics of the kids! Of course the sleeping baby is my favorite. How peaceful is that?!!

    ReplyDelete