Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nuts About Sketches #263

Yesterday a new sketch was revealed at Nuts About Sketches.  This time it was this fabulous multi photo one pager:


I just love how many spots for photos Shawn puts in her sketches!  And, as further proof of how well these sketches work for me, it took about an hour to put together this layout!  (That's really fast for me, in case you were wondering.)  I flipped the sketch because of the direction people were facing in the the photos- I didn't want anyone staring off the page!  I fussy cut the stockings and lights from patterned paper as borders.  To soften the red patterned paper, I sprayed and splattered it with white and grey mists.  


 This was a fun, quick, and easy page to put together!  Thanks for stopping by!

Materials:
Patterned Paper- Recollections
Stickers- Echo Park
Chipboard- Making Memories
Ink- October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Clear Snap
Pen- Sharpie
Dew Drops- Robin's Nest
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Ribbon- Galena

No comments:

Post a Comment