Monday, June 10, 2013

Nuts About Sketches #269

It's Monday which means a new sketch at Nuts About Sketches is up.  This week's sketch is a single page, but has space for several photos.




I ended up breaking up the photo areas even more so that I could fit 5 photos on the page.  I've had this photos waiting to be scrapped for a while and I was so excited to see they worked for this sketch!  When I pulled out this paper to work on the layout, I looked at it and felt uninspired.  I have used this paper quite a bit, I am pretty tired of it.  In fact, I went and counted how many pages I have made using paper from this collection.  Here are the totals:

9 12x12
4 8 1/2x11
1 8x8

No wonder I am sick of it!  I think I may pass on what is left to my kids and buy myself a new Halloween collection this fall!  Even though I have used this paper a ton, this sketch was so inspiring I felt like maybe I can make another layout with it.  We'll see what happens...

Materials
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Basic Grey, Pink Paislee
Stickers- Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket
Punch- Marvy
Stamps- Westrim Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, Stampin Up
Pen- Zig
Buttons- Jesse James Co.
Ink- Clearsnap


No comments:

Post a Comment