Monday, June 17, 2013

Nuts About Sketches #270

It's Monday which means it is time for a new sketch at Nuts About Sketches.  This week's sketch is a two pager, so I used it for my calendar page for July.

I used the Kraft Funday papers by My Mind's Eye for this because the main colors were red, white and blue without being too over powering.  I squeezed in several extra photos by splitting the photos spots to fit two photos.  People are doing some really cool stuff with the Silhouette Cameo and it inspired me to play more with Sure Cuts A Lot and my Cricut.  I used it to create the July border that spans both pages.  I LOVE how it turned out and will definitely be trying more stuff in the future!


Materials
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned paper- My Mind's Eye
Chipboard- Heidi Swapp
Ink- Ranger, Clearsnap
Pen- Zig
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Sure Cuts A Lot
Fonts- CK Ali's Writing, Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. LOVE two-pagers, Jessica, and this one is no exception! What a great layout and beautiful pictures, and I just love the die-cut strip spanning both sides!

    ReplyDelete