Monday, July 29, 2013

Nuts About Sketches #276

A new sketch was posted today at Nuts About Sketches.  It is a single pager:


I stuck very close to the original sketch.  I used Fancy Pants products for this layout and entered it in the Fancy Pants/ Gossamer Blue Guest Design Team search.  I used "Hopscotch" papers and pulled out some older rub ons, buttons, felt and stamps.  I couldn't find any letter stickers that were the right size for my title, so I turned to my Cricut.  I used the "Tear Drop" cartridge with the "dropless" feature.


Materials-
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- felt, rub ons, stamps, stickers, buttons- Fancy Pants Designs
Ink- Tsukeniko, Ranger, Clearsnap, Tattered Angels
Embossing Powder- Jo Ann Crafts
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Pen- Tsukeniko
Twine- Pink Paislee
Die Cutter- Cricut
Cartridge- Tear Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment