Saturday, August 31, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9-1-13

What's that?! Yes, that's right, I'm joining back in on the scavenger hunt.  It has been a crazy summer of moving, but we are finally getting settled and I thought it would be a good time to get back into taking photos!  This week's prompts were pretty open, so I was able to pull together some shots.

Beyond
The wildebeest are beyond the addax.  We took a trip to the zoo this week.  One of the exhibits that is ending after Monday is the African animal exhibit.  These are two of the animals seen there.


Down
The children are walking down the stream.  We also went to a local park this week that has streams and fountains for the kids to play in.  It is a beautiful park, so it was fun to capture some shots of the kids enjoying the water.


Flow
Another shot from the park.  This is of my youngest.  He loves playing in the water and he was mesmerized by this fish fountain.

Shadow
I didn't have any "cool" shadow shots from the week, but this is of my younger daughter laying in the water and the shadow from the wall covers half of her.

Tip
Another exhibit at the zoo that is ending Monday is the Butterfly Garden.  The butterflies like to land on the tip of the flowers.

Well, that was fun!  I hope to get back into this more consistently!  Have a great week!



7 comments:

  1. GREAT set. I love your flow shot - how adorable is he?!?! And your tip shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flow shot is just perfect! I love it! The butterfly is always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would so love to visit a zoo. I love seeing the different animals at zoo's.
    Your flow shot is just adorable and the butterfly shot is very pretty.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is so lovely! What a great capture. I would love to visit a butterfly garden.

    That park looks like so much fun, I know my boys would love it! Too bad they just started school, but I guess there is always the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love the pictures of your new neighborhood. I love the water shots of your kids playing at the park. The expression on your baby is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that park with all the water to play in! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete