Sunday, September 29, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9-29-13

It was a beautiful week here.  The trees are starting to turn, but we had a bit of a warm up late in the week, so we haven't completely said goodbye to summer.  We spent quite a bit of time soaking up the last bits of warm weather at a couple of local parks.

Rule of Thirds
Here is my oldest enjoying one of those glider type things at a park in our new neighborhood.  I didn't do any cropping of this one, she was actually right on the 1/3 line when I snapped the photo.  Talk about lucky timing!


Made Me Smile
How can these two not make me smile?  That is my youngest on the right and a friend's son on the left.  These two are about 6 weeks apart in age, but both VERY busy and active little boys.  They had a blast on Friday scooting around the playground equipment and trying (and sometimes succeeding :/) to eat wood chips.

Lines
My oldest again, this time on the way home from the park.  Our housing development has these white fences all the way around.  I think I will be taking more photos by these!


Alone
My youngest again.  Remember how I said he is VERY busy.  He figured out this week how to open the cabinets in our living room where we keep all the toys.  Guess he can't be left alone...

 Together
These two are interesting together.  They can get along great and then they fight like cats and dogs.  Here is a shot of them having fun together at the park.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those s miles and faces of sheer joy in your last shot :). That makes ME smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of images. The two young men are my favorite. They could form a WWE tag team. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photographs, Jessica! Really love that first one of your daughter on the play set. What a great shot! And thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 'made me smile' picture. Not messin' with that babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your kids are so cute. I just love the "Alone" shot, he has such a cute grin on his face. Also loved your ROT shot of your girl.

    ReplyDelete