Sunday, October 6, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 10-6-13

I almost didn't post photos this week, but went through some of the photos I took this week and decided to pull it together.  I had the awesome opportunity this week of taking family photos for two families that are very dear to me, so much of my photographic time and energy was devoted to that.  

Something Colorful
On Tuesday, my boys and I went to the park where I was going to be taking photos on Saturday.  I wanted to get some ideas for locations.  This particular park has a walking path all the way around a man made lake. Along the way, we found this beautiful tree with these bright red berries.


Light
While we were walking on the path I saw these trees casting cool shadows on this wall.

You
Okay, I'm stretching a bit here, but I kind of forgot about this prompt.  I chose this photo for two reasons: 1- I'm pretty sure you can see my silhouette in his eyes (seriously, this kids eyes photograph beautifully), and 2- I see some of me in him (at least more so than my other boy!).

In Motion
This photo is from one of my photo sessions.  This little guy was a little against smiling for photos.  His dad ended up giving him rocks to throw to get him to smile.  It worked!  Here he is throwing one of the rocks.

 Afternoon
I took a ridiculous number of photos this week, but almost all of them were in the morning!  This one was taken last Sunday afternoon while my kids were playing on the deck and my husband was building his new grill.


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for stopping by my place. Love the light picture of the trees, beautiful. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clarity of the colors of your 'something colorful' is so vivid and striking. Beautiful. And gotta love those deep blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete