Monday, January 20, 2014

Card Catch Up


I have a couple of cards to share from the last week today.  They are both for males, so they are both more masculine.

The first is a first birthday card for my son whose birthday we celebrated last weekend.  I used last week's sketch from Retro sketches.

My youngest is a busy little boy who is into everything, so I went with a monkey theme for his card (and cake).  I cut the monkey using the New Arrival Cricut cartridge.  I used the markers to make the outlines first so that it would stand out a bit more.  As you can see, I rotated the sketch.


My second card was for my brother whose birthday was Wednesday.  I used a sketch for this one, but I cannot remember where I found it.  I've had that license plate paper for so long, I finally decided to use it again.  The pennant is a stamp from a set I bought from the Archiver's tag sale last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment