Friday, January 31, 2014

February Calendar Page

Hello!  I have been busy this week scrapping and have a few projects to share over the next few days.  First up is my calendar page for February.  I used sketch #300 from Nuts About Sketches: 


I actually REDUCED the area I used for photos from what is suggested on the sketch.  For whatever reason, February tends to be a light photo month for me, so I didn't have many photos to include.  

I used two different colored cardstock bases because I wanted the blue, but I only had one sheet of that color.  I also figured I would be covering most of the the left hand page so the color wouldn't matter much.  Audrey at My Scraps and More had posed the challenge to use a geometric pattern and an organic pattern on a layout.  I did this in a couple of ways.  I used a floral paper that I cut into squares and rectangles on the left hand page.  I see the gingham pattern on the bottom of the layout as a geometric.  I also used a flower cut to back my title.  



Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill and American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants and Cosmo Cricket
Stickers- Heidi Grace and Fancy Pants
Felt- Fancy Pants
Chipboard- heidi Swapp
Tape- Bella Boulevard
Ink- Ranger- Tattered Angels
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Pen- Sharpie
Punch- Martha Stewart
Cartidges- Cindy Loo and Holiday Cakes
Thread- Coats and Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment