Friday, February 28, 2014

P is for Pizza- My Scraps and More Sketch #70

It is time for another reveal on the My Scraps and More Sketch blog!  Here is this week's sketch:


Here is my layout:


I used Fancy Pants "Hopscotch" collection for this one. To help bring all the different colored papers together, I edges the pieces with green ink. I moved the journaling up to the top left embellishment cluster because I felt it worked better there.
The felt pieces are from a pack of Basic Grey "Woolies". I placed the striped pink buttons at the same angle as the stripes on the border sticker I used.


I was also inspired by the 2/12 Word Up Wednesday challenge on the My Scraps and More board.  The challenge was to use the phrase "(Letter) is for (Blank)".  I had no idea what to name this page, so this challenge was perfect!  For the circle embellishment by the "P", I put a sticker on a button- I really enjoy doing that, it is a quick way to add some dimension to a sticker and dress up a button!

Make sure you head over to the My Scraps and More Sketch blog and check out what the rest of the team did!

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper and rub ons- Fancy Pants Designs
Buttons- Oriental Trading Company and Hero Arts
Felt- Basic Grey
Twine- Pink Paislee
Chipboard- KI Memories and Basic Grey
Stickers- Fancy Pants Designs and American Crafts
Pen- Sharpie
Ink- Tsukineko
Punch- Marvy

No comments:

Post a Comment