Saturday, March 1, 2014

Laughter is the Best Medicine: Scrapping Everyday Miracles March Challenges

Ah!  It is March already!  February just flew by! I am somewhat thankful for this, because, here in Minnesota, it has been a loooooong COLD winter and I am ready to get to the months where there is at least a chance of relief!

With the first of the month, comes 3 new challenges at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  Our main theme challenge this month is "Laughter is the Best Medicine" and our verse is Psalm 126:2 "Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”

We also have two Page Maps sketches to choose from, a card sketch and a layout sketch.  I have a card to share today based on the card sketch.



I made this card for a friend who had a baby.  The stork cut is from the Cricut Holiday Cakes cartridge.  For the ground, I tore a piece of paper and used it as a mask.  With an ink blending tool, I inked the bottom of the panel with Wild Honey ink and then,  concentrating on the top edge, I used Mowed Lawn ink. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project!  Make sure you head over the Scrapping Everyday Miracles and check out what the rest of the team did and join us in the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment