Friday, April 25, 2014

Puppy Love- My Scraps and More Sketch #78

A new sketch was posted today on the My Scraps and More Sketch Blog.  This week's sketch is by Tammi:


Our boys stayed with my parents a few weeks ago while we were on our cruise.  My parents have a dog and the boys LOVED playing with her.  My mom sent us some photos of both boys with her and I decided to scrap these two of my youngest. 


I started by using my polka dot mask and misting my kraft cardstock base with red and yellow spray ink. I splattered some white ink for some added texture.  I then layered on some patterned paper and matted my photos with cardstock.  I cut the cute little puppy with the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge.  A few embellishments and rub ons and here we are!

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill, American Crafts
Patterned Paper- LilyBee, Basic Grey
Buttons- Hero Arts
Brad- Echo Park
Wood Veneers- Adorn It
Transparency- Little Yellow Bicycle
Rub ons- Art Warehouse
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Stickers- Hambly, October Afternoon
Mask- The Crafter's Workshop
Ink- Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, October Afternoon
Pen- American Crafts
Cartridges- Boys Will Be Boys, All Mixed Up
Software- Crafter's Edge
Font- Monkey Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment