Sunday, May 11, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 5-11-14

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  I am back today with my photos for the week.  These were all taken this week (in fact a few were taken today... nothing like procrastination).  

Details
Our house has a crab apple tree in the backyard.  We moved in after it had bloomed last year.  I am anxiously awaiting the flowers this year.  Here is a close up of one of the branches, I can see some buds!

Precious
Nothing more precious than a toddler sticking your lip balm in his nose, right?! ;)  My mother-in-law let my youngest play with her lip balm.  After he had applied some to his lips, he decided his nose needed some too.  He later moved on to applying it to his cheeks.

Hungry
My daughters were playing restaurant in the yard this morning.  My younger daughter was the cook.  Here she is preparing a fabulous culinary creation.

Water
Our three older kids have been taking swimming lessons for the last couple of months.  This week I brought the camera to catch them in action.  Here my oldest is practicing the front crawl.  The really impressive thing is her face is in the water.  A year ago, the instructors were having trouble getting her to do that!

Wide Angle
Here's our youngest playing with the wood pile under the deck.  He is a very busy, curious little boy.  He is also a pretty big stinker.  He knows when he is doing something he's not supposed to and will give us the cutest looks to try to get out of trouble... Sometimes it works...


No comments:

Post a Comment