Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Anniversary card- My Scraps and More Love Challenge

I am back with another card to share.  This time it is an anniversary card.  I didn't use a sketch either, but this is kind of one of my go-to designs. 

My Scraps and More has their summer "Got Talent" contest going on and the mini challenge for last week was to make a loved themed project using products that were a least a year old.  I used some Basic Grey "Porcelain" which is a few years old.  The rose sticker is from another Basic Grey collection that is even older.  The rose sticker is where I started with this card.  Then I layered some green papers for the background, and added a couple of strips of grey tape. I felt like the flower sticker needed something to make it stand out more, so I fussy cut a flower from the green background paper.  I popped up the rose with some foam tape and added some clear glitter glue around it for some sparkle.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment and cut the banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment