Monday, June 2, 2014

Scrapping Everyday Miracles June Challenges

Yesterday was the first day of June, which means new challenges at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!  We have three challenges, once again.  Here they are:

Challenge #1:  The Theme Challenge
Theme: Each new day is a gift.
Scripture Inspiration:

James 1:17  "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."


Challenge #2:  The Layout Sketch


I loved all the photos in this sketch, so I had to use it!  I didn't follow the photo sizes, but I did follow the placement for my layout.  I also went with the torn diagonals of paper for my background.  After I had those pieces laid on my plain cardstock, I decided it needed more.  I used a lettering template as a mask since this was a page about school.  


I pulled out (and used) a bunch of rub ons for this layout.  You can see the cluster here:


Challenge #3:  The Card Sketch


I made this card for my in-laws anniversary this past week.  I dry embossed some yellow vellum for my base layer and then added a couple of different patterned papers on top of that.  I stamped the sentiment of a printed piece of chipboard and finished it off with a twine bow.

Make sure you stop by the blog and see what the rest of the team did and play along!


Layout Materials:
Cardstock- Stampin Up
Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye, American Crafts
Ink- October Afternoon, Studio Calico
Rub ons- Fancy Pants, Hambly
Stickers- October Afternoon, Fancy Pants
Journaling spot- Making Memories
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridges- Makin the Grade, Cricut Classic Font, Cindy Loo
Flower- Prima
Bards- October Afternoon, Echo Park
Gems- Michael's
Pen- Zig, Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment