Friday, July 18, 2014

Food Face- My Scraps and More #87

A new sketch is up at My Scraps and More today.  It is this fun, multi-photo sketch with lots of strips in the background.  Those strips are a great opportunity to use up some of those border strips that come with paper collections.

I used Fancy Pants "Collecting Moments" papers for my layout.  Most of my embellishments were from Close to My Heart.

Close to My Heart offers some great white chipboard pieces with resisted areas on them.  They are great for customizing to the colors of your layout.  I inked the frame here with Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Inks.  I used that frame around a metal frame that I had placed a phrase sticker on.

I decided that, since this is a page about being messy, I needed some splatters on here!  I pulled out my Hero Arts splatter set and stamped some splatters with ink as well as acrylic paint.

Yes, I realize my last two layouts have been of my kids' messy eating habits, I guess that's what is inspiring me right now!

Materials:
Cardstock- Close to My Heart
Patterned Paper- Fance Pants
Buttons- Fancy Pants and Close to My Heart
Gromlets- We R Memory Keepers
Stamps- Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves
Stickers- Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, Close to My Heart
Ink- Tsukeniko, Studio Calico, Ranger
Paint- Liquitex
Chipboard- Close to My Heart, Fancy Pants
Metal Tag, Ribbon- Close to My Heart


1 comment: