Friday, August 1, 2014

Pizza Party- My Scraps and More Sketch #88

It's August 1st, how did that happen?! Today there is a new sketch up at My Scraps and More:


I really liked how the three photos were arranged on the original sketch, but I didn't have any sets of 3 photos printed out.I ended up squeezing in another photo and moving things around a bit.  


For my title, I cut out my letters using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot. For the word Pizza, I popped up the letters with two different thicknesses of foam adhesive.  I didn't have any journaling spots that worked with my colors here, so I made my own with some of my patterned paper.


Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Provo Craft, My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants
Brads- Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye
Punch- Marvy
Glitter Glue- Ranger
 Pen- Zig
Ribbon- Unknown
Button- Jesse James Co.
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Crafter's Edge
Cartridge- Doodlecharms
fonts- Joint by Pizza Dude, Doctor Jekyll

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of the green!! This is fabulous Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete