Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tiny Dancer

Hello!  I have a layout to share today!  I was inspired by last week's Got Talent mini challenge at My Scraps and More.  The challenge was to use a book's title as the title of your layout and use a library card pocket on your page with journaling on it.  

I used Echo Park's "Capture Life" line by Allison Kreft.  The wood pattern that I used on either end of my layout reminded me of the gym floor in several of my photos.  I used a few other papers that I felt fit either thematically or had colors that worked with my photos.  

I also used some die cuts and transparency pieces from Heidi Swapp.  I layered up a couple of stars by the title.  I also filled in the letters of the "smile" die cut with Stickles to make it fit the colors and theme of my page better. 


Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Echo Park, Jillibean Soup
Tape- My Mind's Eye, Bella Boulevard
Die Cuts- Heidi Swapp
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Letter Stickers- Basic Grey, Mark Richards
Stickers- October Afternoon
Stamp- Hero Arts
Ink, Bow- American Crafts
 Pen- Newell Rubbermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment