Saturday, October 4, 2014

October Calendar page

**If you are looking for the My Scraps and More Sketch Blog blog hop, click here.**

I am a few days late getting this posted, but it has been a busy week!  As you probably know, another of my hobbies is photography and this time of year is prime time for family pictures so I have been preparing to take photo, taking photos, and editing photos, and I am just beginning!  

Anyway, for this month, I used this sketch from Stick it Down:

I used Bella Blvd. Trick or Treat collection for my layout. I used a star mask and some white spray mist for my background paper.  Then I used the Studio Calico circle graph mask and some black mist. 

I used a 7 gypsies stamp for my photo labels.  This cute little spider is from the "Stretch Your Imagination" Cricut cartridge.

For the title, I had to mix letter stickers and chipboard letters. I have to use up my stash somehow!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

Materials:
Cardstock- Stampin Up, The Paper Company, American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee, Bella Blvd.
Stickers- Bella Blvd.
Buttons- Jesse James Co., Daisy D's
Pen- Zig
Stamp- 7 gypsies
Ink- Clearsnap, Studio Calico, Tattered Angels
Ribbon- Robin's Nest
Chipboard- KI Memories
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Masks- Crafter's Workshop, Studio Calico
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Stretch Your Imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment